I'm very bad at saying no to chocolates;
I wish I hadn't eaten 27 chocolates last night.
It's not fashionable but I like those 30 second questionnaires they print in newspapers.
So it's no wonder I often think I could, ehem, do better. Not only with the answers, like:
I'm very bad at refraining from scaring complete strangers with my Bum Finger;
I wish I hadn't told my landscape architect he has the body of a Chippendale dancer;
It's not fashionable but I like writing witty and superior 30 second questionnaires;
but also with the questions.
So I am going to design some new, riveting interview questions for myself to answer. Just because it's fun. And I can. And no-one else is questioning me.
But they are also for you. So please answer. And contribute your own questions if you like. I'll respond. I promise.
Because it's a darn sight better than questioning myself.
- Have you ever faced death, and if so, what did you think about? Yes. I nearly bled to death after my youngest was born and was rushed back in for emergency surgery. I was panic stricken & terrified but never once thought of god. I just thought about my kids and how I didn't want them to lose me.
- What was the weirdest thing that ever happened to you at school? A lesbian English teacher who had a little crush on me once gave me 22/20 for an essay. Two bonus marks for being so fabulous. True story.
- Have you ever been desperately envious of someone? Yes. I was in love with Josh Goldenbum for 3 years at school and I passionately hated and envied every single girl he 'went round with'. And there were lots of them. But never me.
- If you met yourself, do you think you would like You? Probably not. We'd be too alike.
- If you could only eat one food the rest of your life, what would it be? Hot chips.
- Have you ever stolen anything? No, though I have allowed Toddler to steal many, many Kinder Surprises from the supermarket. And I have never once felt guilty.
- Rate these in order from hardest to easiest to give up for a year: chocolate, sex, alcohol, mobile phone, TV, computer. TV, computer, chocolate, mobile phone, alcohol, sex.
- If you weren't with your current partner, who would you be with? Simon Baker. Jeez. Do you not know me at all?