Sounds good to me. So here goes:
- My toddler's irresistably cute bum. I've seen it every single day for 19 months, but it never fails to make me smile. Of course, it would make me smile even more to see it clothed in undies as opposed to a nappy, but that's another story.
- Nutella. The taste of the inside of a Ferrero Rocher, but with all the goodness of skim milk and hazelnuts (note: no mention of 'chocolate' on the jar). AND able to be eaten by the spoonful. What's not to love?
- Watching my 8 year old be a 'kissing monster' with her 10 year old brother as the prey. Divine.
- My Simon Baker screen saver. (Having him actually jump out of the computer would make me even happier, but unlikely at this stage.)
- Finding the earring my toddler had pinched without having to search through her nappy. A tremendous relief. Now if only I could locate my deodorant, last seen in the hand of a 19 month old with a cute bum....
- Putting polish on my fingernails. After biting them for most of my life (too long a life to still be biting my nails) I have finally stopped. Permanently this time. Really. Stop rolling your eyes! I mean it!