WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!
Yes girls (well... it WAS mainly girls), after some wonderful entries here online and privately via email, I have made my decision. And yes, I unashamedly allowed myself to be swayed by the clever inclusion of the term 'Simon Baker'.
So congratulations to MAMA MOGANTOSH
for your extremely funny entry. Please email me at email@example.com or via Twitter with your address so your prize can be posted out.
And well done to everyone else. May stimulation find you in other ways.
BIG buzzy news....
The gorgeous girls at Love Being Woman are offering a fabulous Be Be as a Mother's Day Giveaway to one very lucky Life&OtherCrises reader. And you don't even need to be a mother to win!!!
Now, many of you will have read here of my fondness for the Be Be, an utterly brilliant personal massager (using 'personal massager' in the sense of, well, 'vibrator').
And now, I have one to give to you.
So I have come up with a competition.
But first, some exclusions:
- This competition is not open to Lana (SharpestPencil) for fear of perceived bias.
- This competition is not open to any of my family members because they don't have sex. Even alone. Especially alone!
- This competition is not open to Marguerite or Rudy because they have one already.
- This competition is not open to any of my parents' friends because if they have sex then my parents do too and that just freaks me out.
- This competition is open only to those who will use the Be Be with the regularity, reverence and love that it deserves.
- This competition is only open to those who like Nutella. Because if you don't like Nutella, you're weird.
Tell me in 100 words or less (or more!) what your explanation would be if your child / mother / cleaning lady / real estate agent stumbled across your Be Be.
The best, most creative entry will win the prize.
I am the judge and my decision is FINAL.
I am the judge and my decision is FINAL (sorry, that was so much fun I just had to say it again).
Entries may be submitted as comments below, or to me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you prefer to remain anonymous (except, you know, to me.....)
The winner will be announced on FRIDAY 30th APRIL on my blog. Please note that if you haven't provided contact details it is your responsibility to contact me at the above address to claim your brilliant prize.
Good luck, and thank you to Be Be Vibes!